He is very loud we took him in to help out a friend who was unable to take care of him. He could be trained with the right owner, he does like chop and isn t a picky eater. He is quiet at night just gets loud in the mornings. He doesn t like our small boy but tolerates our ******. He will let them pick him up without biting them. He loves taking baths and does say good boy and kisses. He might do better in a house with another bird. He doesn't mind dogs or cats. - See more at: http://www.classifiedads.com/birds/d1d7896w5cw6#sthash.kyDZOAdZ.dpuf »
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.
1) Do NOT send money for shipping the pet from abroad, they are scams.
2) Beware the seller or buyer who is from overseas.
3) Avoid bank wire service and western union because they has no buyer protection.
4) The safety way is to deal locally with people you can meet in person.
5) More about How to Avoid SCAMs.